Sunday, February 15, 2009

SMS

















Life is small,Live it! Luv is pure,Enjoy it! Anger is injurious,Dump it! Troubles r short,Face it! Memories r sweet, Cherish it! I'm d BEST,Accept it!

when u were born u were crying and everyone around was smiling,live your life so that when you die,u r smiling and everyone is around crying.

When you run so fast to get somewhere,you miss the fun of getting there. Life is not a race, so take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain, teardrops and laughter, pleasure and pain. Just remember, there was never a cloud that the sun couldn't shine through.

Smile when in leisure. Smile when in pain. Smile when troubles pour like rain. Smile when someone hurt your feelings, coz you know, smiling always starts the healing!


A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.

I won't promise to be your friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is you.

If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but I'm willing to cry with you.


One tree can start a forest, One smile can start a friendship. One touch can show you care, One friend can make life worth living for.










If you are in tension, If nothing seems right, If u find no way out, Then just think of me only once, I will be always there to INCREASE your tensions.

When you run so fast to get somewhere,you miss the fun of getting there. Life is not a race, so take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.


















No comments:

Post a Comment